OH MY ENGLISH!!

Assalammualaikum..hello everybody..dis is my 1st attempt to be a blogger!!..haha..(terpaksa hokey).. my English teacher ask me to write in English, n the best way is to be a blogger.. he said that we can improve our English by write,writing n wrote..hehe..hurmmm..actually I don't know what to tell or story..I'm such a borring person when its come to writing..Sooo, i decided to write about food and place..because my hobby is cooking and travelling!!..next post i will put some recipes (my own recipes,mom n MIL recipes) and also the best place to travel with family or friends...

thats all for now..tata..

Comments

  1. huiyoo! excellent! write more stories please.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perkenalkan, saya dari tim kumpulbagi. Saya ingin tau, apakah kiranya anda berencana untuk mengoleksi files menggunakan hosting yang baru?
    Jika ya, silahkan kunjungi website ini www.kumpulbagi.com untuk info selengkapnya.

    Di sana anda bisa dengan bebas share dan mendowload foto-foto keluarga dan trip, music, video dll dalam jumlah dan waktu yang tidak terbatas, setelah registrasi terlebih dahulu. Gratis :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment